Introducing Remote Deposit Capture. The quick way to turn check deposits into cash.
Is Remote Deposit Capture for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit Capture may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office.
- Get faster funds availability - With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud - Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely - Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
What you will need.
Remote Deposit Capture is easy to set up and use. All you need is:
- 40 GB of available disk space on the system drive recommended
- Dual Core 2.0 GHz processor recommended
- 2 GB of RAM (or higher) recommended (1 GB minimum)
- All scanning equipment must be leased or approved by the Bank
- 1.5 MB connection speed or higher
- Wired Ethernet Network Interface Card connection.
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Microsoft Windows 10 - 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64 bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft XML Parser 4.0 Service Pack 2
- Security Keys File Program – ADS1996
- Appropriate Ranger Device Driver
- Only Bank of Washington provided RDC software is permissible
How does Remote Deposit Capture work?
Using Remote Deposit Capture is easy:
- Scan checks from a Web-connected computer - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank - The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account - Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.