Introducing Quick Click Deposit.
The quick way to turn check deposits into cash.
Key Advantages of Quick Click Deposit.
- Make your funds available faster.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into your accounts at Albina Community Bank.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud.
Is Quick Click Deposit for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Quick Click Deposit may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
- Get faster funds availability - With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into your accounts at Albina Community Bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud - Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely - Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
What you will need.
Quick Click Deposit is easy to set up and use. All you need is:
- A PC with an open USB 2.0 port and a version of Windows XP (SP 2)®, or Vista® (32 bit) and Internet Explorer® 6 or newer.
- A properly installed desktop check scanner.
- An Internet connection.
- An account with Albina Community Bank.
How does Quick Click Deposit work?
Using Quick Click Deposit is easy:
- Scan checks from a Web-connected computer - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank - After you save the deposit, go to the Pending Items tab and click the deposit's submit link. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account and may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.