Take charge of your health care with a Health Savings Account from United Bank & Trust.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) in conjunction with a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) is a new way to lower your health care costs. It’s a tax-advantaged account that can be used to pay for day-to-day eligible medical expenses. Your HSA is also an excellent way to save for retirement as the money in your account continues to grow tax-free, year after year.
Reasons to open a Health Savings Account today:
- Freedom of choice over your health care decisions
- Long-term savings
- Tax savings
- Interest earnings
- Stays with you - fully portable
Your HSA works just like a regular checking account. You can either write a check or use your debit card to pay for qualified medical expenses. Statements can be mailed or viewed online, and you’ll receive a year-end report for tax purposes. Your account features:
- Interest-bearing checking account
- Low minimum initial deposit and no minimum balance
- No setup fee
- Competitive interest
- Low monthly maintenance fee
- No per check charge
- Unlimited check writing
- FREE monthly statement
- FREE initial order of checks - special HSA design
- FREE MasterCard® ATM & Check Card
- Free Internet Banking, online Bill Pay and eStatements
Contact your local United banking office to learn more about the advantage of adding an HSA to your health care plan.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.